Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Giggles..

I used to be that student who would laugh at my professor while s/he was lecturing to me and who thought that the professor didn't see me. Now, I'm the professor. It's a funny feeling. Not a bad feeling--there's a large barrier between the teacher and students, and it's easy to not feel much in that situation when you see your students laughing. Still, funny.

Yesterday, I taught both of my classes with my fly down. I saw several students giggling in both classes and couldn't figure out why. Then, I finished the second class, looked down, and noticed why. At least I wasn't wearing any of my strangely colored underware, just some blue ones.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll fly away, Oh Glory.....

Hope they were clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home