Sunday, February 12, 2006

No Crying

The house needed cleaned. Pretty badly. Sunday's my day when I don't allow myself to grade anything. So, it seemed like a good day to clean. So, I did.

And for some reason, I like to drink milk when I clean. That's really the only time I ever just drink milk by itself (like without chocolate cake or little debbie breakfast brownies or anything like that). Milk and cleaning house just go together for me.

So, I was vacuuming and I reached for the green glass that had about an inch of milk left in it. Since there was so little, I was going just down it. But when the glass was upside down, I realized that it wasn't running out of the glass into my mouth. Instead, I was staring at it. It wasn't moving. Wrong green glass.

Anyway, I'm slow sometimes. And the milk, though it had been slow coming out of the glass at first, suddenly sped up a lot and fell at me.

Thankfully, I was quick enough to not duck. I dodged. It fell on the floor.

Luckily, I was already vacuuming.

Milk and cleaning house just always go together for me.

Labels: