Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'm Tired

It's amazing how clueless I am. I found out just yesterday morning that my classes start on Wednesday. I thought I had a whole extra week at home. It was a pretty depressing revelation. I just don't really feel rested yet. We've been so busy this break with company and with going places, and then, I spent a week pretty sick with allergies (one good thing about Lubbock--no allergies). I think that if I felt more rested I would feel a little less anxious going into the semester. Of course, this could just be the normal reaction I have going into a semester. I am always nervous about my classes (particularly in grad school) and whether I'll be able to get everything done. That all said, I am a little excited about this semester. I just like the ideas of the classes I'm taking. The John Donne class and the border literature class are right up my alley. We'll see how it all goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home