Thursday, May 19, 2005

Well...

I haven't blogged in a while. I've really been taking a break from all forms of thinking (except reading--though that's mainly escapism at the moment).

I've really not been up to much. I got home and spent some time hanging around the house with my family and with Kalyn's boyfriend BJ. One day, we went to Bend state park. It was nice. The park was gorgeous. We went hiking along a creek that had beautiful little swimming holes and a lot of waterfalls. Later, we went swimming (it was me, Kalyn, BJ, and Theresa on the trip). It was really refreshing taking that day off. Since then, I've pretty much sat around the house doing nothing. I've read a few books (Gilead by Marilynne Robinson is now one of my top three favorite books). I've watched a lot of basketball. It's been great. I keep telling Kalyn that I plan to set a record for laziness this summer. I'm off to a good start.

I did end the semester ok it seems. I really stumbled through that ending. I didn't like how I did on my final. I didn't much like two of my three papers, and I didn't know if my professor would like the one that I did like. It all ended up ok, though. I got three 'A's. I'm not really sure how I managed those grades in all of the classes. In the epidemiology class, in particular, I'm shocked. I didn't do much in there. The professors had mercy this semester.

I guess that's all for now. Now that I've broken my hiatus from blogging, I imagine I'll keep it up fairly steadily for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home