Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sharing the Boredom for 100 Posts!!!!!!

This is my hundredth post on this blog. I can't say that I've accomplished a whole lot here. Heck, I haven't even given my blog a title yet (any ideas by the way?). I never did intend for the title "I'll Come Up With a Title Later" to become permanent. I meant it when I wrote it. I wrote that as a reminder for me to think up a title later. And by "later" I meant, "later today on January the whatevereth" when I started this thing. I hate that title. I've written a lot of stupid things on this blog, but that stupid title is too stupid for even me. Of course, the worse thing is that I actually have forgotten to come up with a title (quite like me, I'm afraid). I've been so lazy and uncreative and forgetful for the last eight or nine months that I've never even tried to come up with anything to replace it. So it goes.

But anyway, much in the tradition of my boring blog, I have nothing else to say, but I'm, of course, not going to let that stop me. I'm here to share the boredom inherent in the life of a grad student, and that's what I'm going to keep doing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think the title fits, keep it.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger John Pierce said...

You do have a point there Mother...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home