Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nice Feeling

Yeah, today I was watching tv, and I saw a commercial for "The Family Guy," and I thought, "That looks funny. I want to watch that."

Usually, that thought comes with some other knowledge. Usually, I think, "That looks funny. I want to watch that. But as soon as I finish eating [which is normally the only time I watch tv], I have to go write a paper (or read a novel, or read 50 pages of poetry, or read some critical articles, or do research, or grade papers, or do some lesson planning, or etc.)." In short, in the past year-and-a-half, I have often seen things I want to watch on tv, and I haven't gotten to watch any of them.

But then I saw that commercial today, and I realized, "Wow." "Wow, I can see that. It comes on at 8:00. I don't have homework to be working on at 8:00. I won't have homework for a long time." That's a nice feeling. Now, I just have to remember to watch the show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home