Friday, June 02, 2006

Short Update, Reminder #24, Arch Enemy #5, and a Recommendation or Two

Kirkland's doesn't look like it's going to be that bad. I enjoyed it today. It wouldn't matter, though, if I didn't like it. For the time being, I'm stuck with it.

By the way, Reminder #24

Don't quit at Hastings after two days (even if everybody you worked with there hates the job and thought anyone is crazy to keep working there and even if the management had no interest in training you) if you don't want people to be rude to you. (Now, I didn't blame them too much for being angry at me, but a little less rudeness would have been nice.

By the way, they're Arch Enemy #5, too.

Ok, and if you like spiritual, meditative poetry, go find something by Thomas Traherne. He's an old guy, but his Centuries (basically a bunch of metaphysical prose poems) is quite the read.

Oh yeah, and here's a (very) little something to see.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a whole corporation as your enemy! That takes some real… wait that’s just lunacy! A corporation is in itself nothing but the idea that all of these products, locations, and employees are under some sort of central dogma...
Its like... its like having the air as your enemy... Then again my number one enemy is the sun so I guess Im just as crazy as you are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home