Monday, December 11, 2006

One Final Down...

and one to go.

Thank goodness. The first final is over. I wrote 15 full pages in a little over two hours. Five of those pages were about a topic that I had very little knowledge going in on (the literary and historical issues concerning the Book of Deuteronomy), but as I wrote, I kept remembering stuff that I hope was accurate, though frankly, who knows? I could have been remembering things about the literary and historical issues concerning the book of (this is where I would put in something uproariously funny if I were either (A) a person whose brain hadn't been fried by just writing a fifteen page final in a little under two hours and studying for it beforehand or (B) a very clever person to begin with--you can fill in something funny if you want). Who cares though, I guess? I five pages down, at least.

Now, to Greek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home