Saturday, April 01, 2006

Reminder #22

Whenever you have a cat in your house who will attack anything that he sees moving in any way (such as hands playing the piano or feet rubbing together when you're trying to go to sleep or hands turning the pages of a book or your stomach going up an down because you're breathing while trying to sleep), and whenever that cat is unafraid of absolutely anything, no matter how large or long it is, and whenever you are a male, you should not walk anywhere in the house naked.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's also not a good idea to walk naked in the house with a sister living with you. But then again, you Church of Christ people are really strange, right? ;)

Glad I got to see you this last week. It was a blessing to be sure. Keep in touch.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger John Pierce said...

I was glad I got to talk to you, too.

And rest assured, my sister was not anywhere near the house. We coc people are a pretty exclusivist cult--but not quite that exclusivist.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I feel more sympathy towards the cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home