Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I got tagged a little while back by KM, and I'm just now getting around to it.

I am a bit confused, but I don’t feel as though that’s a terribly bad thing.
I want a job that will pay the rent (oh, and an x-box, too).
I wish I could see the future. Alas.
I hate that feeling when you scratch your car with your fingernails.
I love cranes. I’m serious. The bird kind.
I miss old friends.
I fear not mattering.
I hear the air-conditioner rattling, the cat attacking something, & Kalyn turning book pages.
I wonder just what I’ll be doing in three months.
I regret some things. But not for long usually.
I am not hard to entertain. I grew up in Menard.
I dance while cleaning the house.
I sing while I dance. And randomly at night in my sleep (which I know since I’ve woken myself up).
I cry at odd times. I don’t cry when I should. But then I’ll hear one of those sappy stories you hear all the time on shows like Dateline or I’ll see an old lady sitting alone in a Dairy Queen, and it gets me.
I am not always quiet. Only when you first meet me.
I make with my hands music. Quite sloppy and repetitive and usually too fast. But I like it.
I write less than I should (except on the blog).
I confuse myself.
I need to buy some new deoderant. This stuff doesn’t seem to be working that well.
I should make some plans for my life. Fat chance of that though.
I start a nap after I finish this post.
I finish my sabbatical soon. I know that much.
I tag you. Anyone who reads this and has a blog and hasn't done it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home