Saturday, December 16, 2006

Boycott the NFL

I'm just announcing that I'm not going to buy any merchandice from the NFL for the next ten years or so. Maybe for life.

The reason: Right now, the Cowboys are playing. For the first time in my life, I cannot see the game because it's on the NFL network, which you have to pay a whole lot for to see. And I'll definitely never pay for the NFL network. I live within three hours of the Cowboys' most important game so far of the season, and I can't see it. This is unjust.

I'll keep being a Cowboys' fan. But it will be a long time before they ever see any money from me again.

Thankfully, nobody who reads my blog cares anything about football, so I'm sure that y'all can join me on this historic boycott as well.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kalyn Gensic said...

historic...hahahahahahaha

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Rehkmira said...

I'm in!

Mira

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger KM said...

I'll join in too, if only because *snooty British snipe alert* it's not really football! LOL...

Glad you made it through, John. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home