Friday, August 10, 2007

Dead to Me

This morning, I was going through my internet rounds, checking out the sites I haven't gotten to read all week because of bus driving school.

One of my first stops, as usual, was the Cubs website to see how last night's game went and to see when they play today.

I was greeted at the site by the sight of a fan holding a sign emblazoned with a large W. The Cubs had won last night was the message.

This should have been reason for gladness. Something to kick the day off right, you know.

Instead, I really cringed and felt a stab of unease.

It was the letter W after all. I've reached the point where I can't stand the sight of it anymore, even if it signifies a Cubs win.

I'm just glad I don't have any 'W's in my name so that I don't have to change it.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Will Raz said...

...

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Will Raz said...

LOOK AT THIS!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_salty_burger;_ylt=AuFKDBQEsZOiWt.WiUWseEEE1vAI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home