Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh, the Despair!!!!!!

Sad tidings this week in my household. Two of my three best friends in Winters have gotten ill.

Xavier, my X-Box 360, went down last weekend. The dreaded flashing red light. No reason for it. Oh, the (closest thing I’ve got) to humanity!

And then, Tuesday, my friend Pierre, my piano, went down with a loud crash and a broken string.

This all made, obviously, for a rough and very long weekend. I’m feeling my curse pretty acutely at the moment, throbbing good.

If only I could find my lucky deodorant again, I could fight back…

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dying to know who the third best friend is.. Please tell me there is at least one human involved! :) Love ya! Deborah

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger John Pierce said...

Actually, I'm typing on the third best friend write now.

But don't worry; I have some human friends. This was just a post about the best ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home