Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reminder #39

I've sort of been hooked on Sex and the City for a while, though I'm kind of ashamed of the fact (the movie was pretty decent, by the way).

Anyway, the other day I was watching it, and in the episode I saw, Carrie had moved in with her fiance and was having a difficult time having somebody live with her. She has a conversation with her friends in which she laments not being able to do the idiosyncratic things that single people only do when nobody else is around. They then have a conversation about the quirky things they do in their homes that they'd rather no one else ever know about.

Yeah, that started me thinking about my own quirks. One has worried me lately...

You should probably not read any further...

Anyway, I've gotten into this habit of going to bed with clothes on, but waking up with them all off. And I definitely never remember taking them off. I definitely don't go to bed planning to do this.

Yeah, this worries me a little bit. You know, what happens next time I go camping with my family? Or when I crash on a friend's couch? Etc.

Reminder #39
Buy some suspenders.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember one time as a child, you sniffed your feet and announced to everyone in the room that you "had stinky feet". Mrs Garrison was in the room and said "some people will tell all they know". You do know - there are things we should just keep to ourselves. I consider this one of them!
Still love you, though. Mom

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger John Pierce said...

Oh Mommy. I'm just makin' things up.
Love you still, JC

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger KM said...

Lol, John. I won't patronize you by saying that's "cute." I will say it's "endearing." :D

I have a couple posts on the ancient sanctuary I'd like you to check out. Come over to TKW when you get some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home