Thursday, April 17, 2008

Arch Enemy #7 - Lou Dobbs

Lou Dobbs annoys me.

Partly, it's his politics. I think he goes way too far on the immigration issue, approaching fairly closely to bigotry as he tries to blame illegal immigrants for America's economic woes. And I think he's too much of a cynic (not just a skeptic) when it comes to politicians. Plus, he's one of those journalists who proves himself ignorant any time a religious topic comes up.

Still, that's not the main reason he's on the list. There are plenty of people with whom I disagree more vociferously on politics who will never make this list.

No, what bothers me is his makeup. This guy has a really, really large face, and he wears more makeup on it than anyone else on tv. Just look someday. He's worse than Mimi on the Drew Carey show. And she, at least, was trying to look like a clown.

I'm not a big fan of makeup on women. Believe me, I'd especially not like to see it anymore on Lou Dobbs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he got his teeth fixed.

For the longest time he had those nasty little choppers in dull yellow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home