Monday, September 22, 2008

Super

km tagged me.

1. What is the most powerful thing you have done in the last 5 years?
I learned to stand in front of a bunch of sixteen-year-olds every day and survive.

2. What is your super power?
I care about stuff.

3. If you could choose another super power now, what would it be?
I seem to be in need of some extra seductive powers.

4. Describe your superhero outfit.
I’m shirtless so as to utilize my chest hairs which are naturally shaped to spell out my initials--JCPJ.

5. What is your kryptonite?

“We have met the enemy and he is us.”

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger KM said...

LMAO...
That is an awesome outfit, let me tell ya!

Value the power you have. The species needs it. :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kalyn Gensic said...

Those are fabulous answers.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I'm surprised you're in need of seductive powers. After hearing about your chest hair, what woman could resist you? :) And, am I missing something? What's the extra J for in your initials?

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger John Pierce said...

The problem is that they too often never get that far--to the chest hairs. Otherwise, I'd have them.

And the extra J is for "Jr." I've never been entirely certain if I'm supposed to include it, but I always have.

And you're tagged by the way on this.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Will Raz said...

Im suprised no one else pointed this out...
YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR CHEST HAIRS?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home