Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Good...

So far, my spring break has been wonderful overall. Of course, I haven't gotten nearly enough homework done. My plan coming in was to read at least four novels, and I've only read one at this point. I have done a lot of grading however. I'm a bit ahead there, and I think I'm going to try to get a little further ahead before I go back. I'm also eating a lot and sleeping a lot. That's been great (especially the eating part). I've also done a good bit of quality tv watchin'. I'm hooked again on American Idol, and March Madness begins Thursday. This was a good week to have spring break on. I've also done some reading on Larry James's blog (larryjamesurbandaily.blogspot.com), which I highly recommend. I also listened to a sermon online by Mike Cope (you can get the link through his blog--mikecope.blogspot.com) on women's role in the church. It was excellent. Yeah, this has been a good break...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home