Thursday, July 28, 2005

When they were passin’ out noses, I thought they said ‘roses,’ and I yelled, “Give me a big one!”

When they were passin’ out looks, I though they said ‘books,’ and I yelled, “Give me a funny one!”

When they were passin’ out brains, I thought they said ‘pains,’ and I yelled, “Don’t give me any!”


None of these are true about me. I am, of course, stunningly handsome and impossibly brilliant. :-) Nevertheless, when I read these quotes earlier today in the awesome book Belle Prater’s Boy, I just cracked up and couldn’t stop laughing. My laughter was totally out of proportion with the hilarity level of the jokes. (In other words, these quotes are obviously not that funny, but I was laughing like they were that funny.) It’s a sure sign that I’m going insane, but that’s ok. Anyway, I thought I’d post ‘em. After all, you’re reading my blog which may mean you’re about as nuts as me, and maybe you'll enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home