Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Sky Is Falling In!!!!

I was just outside, and it started raining, very lightly, on me. It surprised me because I hadn’t known it was going to rain (and I was watering some of my tomato plants). I, of course, looked up at the sky to see what kind of storm was coming, and I got a bit more of a surprise. There wasn’t a cloud in sight. Seriously. Even though it was twilight, the sky was already filled with stars just everywhere around me; there were no clouds at all blocking the view. No clouds at all anywhere that I could see. None. I also wasn’t under a tree that was dripping water, and I was nowhere near a building. There were no people hiding in the bushes with water guns, and there were no birds flying overhead. It was just raining without clouds.

Crazy things like this seem to happen to me a lot. Do they only happen to me? Maybe I just need to get new glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home