Monday, October 03, 2005

I "help" my roommate take a survey*

1. What is your favorite word?
Me: "Milieu"
My roommate: "Petunia"

2. What is your least favorite word?
Me: "discursive"
My roommate: "no"

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Me: "cranes"
My roommate: "boobs" ****

4. What turns you off?
Me: "fungus"
My roomate: "Seeing myself naked."

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Me: "Bollocks"
My roommate: "Crap"

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Me: "silence"
My roommate: "the x-box humming"

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Me: "My roommate farting in the living room."
My roommate: "my mother beating me"

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Me: "any"
My roommate: "kindergarten"

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Me: "grad student"
My roommate: "working with people"

10. What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Me: "You're late."
My roommate: "The world is a large x-box game. Here's the control."


*My roommate really had little part in answering this survey. But I think these answers for him are rather accurate, and I think he deserves this torture anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home