Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've finally gotten Internet service in Abilene, so I can now begin blogging and emailing people again. It's sort of embarassing. I do a New Year's resolution on blogging more, and then, I don't have easy access to the internet for several weeks and don't get to blog much at all. So it goes. I'll make up for it later.

So, I'm moved into Abilene now. I have an ugly apartment which I will eventually publish some pictures of. I'm really glad to be back here. I'm amazed by how relaxed an unstressed I feel. I had almost forgotten what that was like.

I didn't, by the way, get the Cisco job for this semester. They wanted to hire me for next semester. That would be a cool job, but I don't think, at the moment, that I'm going to take it. I like being in Abilene at the moment, but I doubt I hang around here for that long.

That's just a quick update. I'll be trying to blog regularly from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home