Monday, July 17, 2006

Wedding Stuff

Well, Kalyn's and BJ's wedding is over. I am, perhaps, a little biased, but I thought it was rather the best wedding ever. It was really nice.

The music was all contemporary, but it had sort of a classic feel.

Everybody looked good, even if my tux didn't fit well.

The sermon was the best wedding sermon I've ever heard.

And the narrative thingy went ok. I thought about posting it all here, but I'm not going to. It was meant to be oral. But it was good. We had people laughing and crying at the same time. That's how it should be.

I'm really glad it's over.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you posting again! ...I've been wondering about you lately. How's it going?

I'm glad to hear the wedding went so well, too!

Miss you,

Em

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Emerald Lemmons said...

okay, how do I ever hear/read this illustrious narrative if you won't post it? ::hint, hint::

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger John Pierce said...

ok emerald. if you insist. I'll post it tomorrow after work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home