Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm about to turn twenty-four, and I'm continually amazed that I've made it this far.

Tonight, me and Kalyn went to Wal-Mart. I was driving, and I got all the way around ACU, about at its entrance, and I realized that I had left my wallet back at the apartment. Money is necessary for shopping, as you know, so I turned around to go and get it.

Kalyn spent the way back making fun of me, which was especially funny, we both knew, since she's just as bad as me about forgetting stuff. We went on sarcastically though, she mockingly angry at me.

Kalyn: "I would never forget my money. You shouldn't be so inconsiderate."

Me: "Please forgive me. If you can, just try to imagine what an unfortunate life it is be like to be somebody of such low intellect as I am."

I ran into my apartment and got my wallet. When I got out to the car, Kalyn had something to say.

"Uhm Bro. I don't seem to have my money either."

So, we drove to her apartment, and Kalyn ran in and got her money, and then we went to the store.

We survived the trip and made it back alive.

(Though I do seem to have forgotten to put away the groceries.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahah... you guys win for "Forgetfulest peoples." So funny. In other news, Lubbock is awfully flat.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, my children, took after their father.

Happy Birthday Son! Love ya.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home