Friday, January 12, 2007

The other night, Mom, Dad, and I went over for supper in Eden, where my aunt was down visiting and taking care of Grandma (who's been ill). We ate, and everyone was talking.

Now, my Dad has a habit of asking questions that people don't normally ask. He has no qualms about asking people really personal questions, such as how much money they make or how much they spent on something or about relationship or health details. This is handy for us Pierces sometimes because we can pretty much just set him after some bit of gossip, and he'll find it out. Often though, it's slightly embarassing.

Anyway, we're all sitting there visiting, and he asks my aunt, "So what medicines are you currently taking?"

I cringed, and I looked at Mom, expecting her to cringe as well.

My aunt just answered though, listing off several things and why she was taking them. Then, my Mom (who never normally asks those questions) asked my aunt, "So what medicines is your husband on?"

That's when I realized that noone else thought that those were odd questions. I'm obviously the only sane one left.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home