Friday, August 04, 2006

Well, I’ve not blogged much in a while. I’ve been busy.

First, a friend’s father died, and so I had to go down to Menard for the funeral. Then, the next day after the funeral, Dad’s heart went out of rhythm, and so, I’ve spent some time in Menard helping Mom and Dad do their jobs. We also went to the doctor, and though this spell was bad at first, Dad’s health situation is mostly under control right now.

I’ve also been reading a good bit, getting ready for teaching in the fall.

So that’s it for now. I guess not too much going on. I’m going to try blogging a little more.

By the way, my sister’s started a blog that’s worth checking out. Many Tony stories.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Will Raz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Will Raz said...

Hey dude, I called you a couple of times to see how your dad was doing and I started to fear things had turned for the worse. Well I'm glad to hear thats not the case. I'll talk to ya later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home