Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back when I was in Menard, my sister hit a deer with her car. It was sad. The funny thing was, I had a bad premonition as she and BJ were driving off. I waved it off, though. Of course, my premonition didn't mean anything... She hit a deer.

The next day, I was talking to Mom and Dad at lunch. I mentioned my premonition to them. Dad said something like this:

"You know, I had one, too, when she drove off. But, of course, I always have those premonitions all the time, especially when people are driving away, so I was worried, but I didn't think much of it. I've found that it's when I don't have bad premonitions that I should really worry. That's when stuff happens."

So I summed up: "So when you're worried, you're not really worried, but when you're not worried, you're really worried."

Him: "Yeap."

So I sum up now: This is what it's like to be a Pierce.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home