Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I Was Tired.

Today, I got out of class and went to the library lobby. I was going to sit there, eat my lunch, and read my Frost poems. However, I was tired. You know how when your tired you sometimes daze off and just stare into space without actually seeing anything...I did that. After a while, I realized that I had been just staring straight ahead of me--at a girl. Then, I looked at the girl I had been looking at for so long to see what she looked like, and I saw what my eyes had been seeing--one outstanding looking girl. Seriously, she she was gorgeous (she looked a lot like the daughter on The Gilmore Girls). Anyway, she immediately looked over at me, gave me a slightly funny look, got her stuff together, and walked away pretty quickly.

It was pretty disappointing. If I was going to look like a pervert anyway, it would have been nice to have actually gotten more than a split-second glance at her.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Brother...Amen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home