Sunday, February 06, 2005

Aren't We All?

The last two cds I have bought (both of which are wonderful):

"Appalachian Spring Suite: A Ballet" by Aaron Copland as performed by Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic

and

"Wave of Mutilation" by The Pixies


My movie shelf currently has these movies sitting in the following order (left to right):

1. Babe
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Kill Bill Vols. 1&2


Today, I was reading someone else's blog, and they had one of those quizzes that told what kind of "soul" you were--an "old soul," a "seeker soul," a "peacemaker soul," a "warrior soul," or a few other kinds of souls. It was a short quiz, so I took it to see what kind of person I am (and to hopefully get a laugh). It told me I was a "seeker soul." But there were links to all of the other personality types, and so, I read what a few of them said. They pretty much all sounded like me. So, not only am I a "seeker soul," I am also an "old soul," a "prophet soul," a "hunter soul," and a "newborn soul." Thankfully, I'm not a "warrior soul" (despite having movies like the Kill Bills, Braveheart, and Rob Roy on my movie shelf, I prefer to be more of a lover than a fighter (though I'm not all that successful at that one either)) or a "bright star" soul (at least I hope not--I didn't look at this one for fear I might actually be a "bright star soul").


Anyway, I guess there's a fairly simple point to all of this---I'm kind of a messed-up person. At least there's one way that I'm like everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home