Monday, February 07, 2005

Sorry I write this crap.

There's a large mirror on the closet door directly in front of my bed. I usually don't notice it because I'm too lazy to shut my closet door. However, at the moment, the door is shut, and I'm staring at myself. It's totally dark except for the computer screen shining back on my face. My face is obviously this pale white. And then there are my glasses which produce these two perfect circles of cold whiteness. And then there's my beard--the only color of the scene--red.

So there's basically this irradescent, bodiless head floating in the darkness, with two large lifeless, austere, all-seeing eyes disturbingly focused right on me, even when I'm not looking at them. And there's that red beard.

I'm pretty dang scarey looking at the moment. I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home