Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm With Stupid

I’ve learned something about myself.

I like wearing novelty t-shirts.

I think I know what I like about them. You see, when you’re walking in the store or in the park or in the library or at the zoo or, you know, wherever you happen to be, people look at you.

And then they look at you again, because they’re interested in what Mr. Rogers on your shirt is saying (“Feeling good in the neighborhood.”).

The nice thing, though, is that when you’re wearing a novelty-t, you forget you’re doing it. You can’t see it, after all.

So, as far as you the wearer are concerned, all those looks don’t mean “What’s that freak’s shirt mean.” They mean, “Hey, that guy’s awfully (attractive/hot/cute/sexy/smoldering/handsome/luscious/etc.) today.” (Or something like that; I’m just imagining). And they have to look again.

So yeah, it feels pretty good.

Let me know if you see a shirt with either Mr. T or Eeyore on it. I think I’d like one of those.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back to Blogging! I have missed your funny/odd sense of humor:)

I will be looking for some good T-shirts. A t- shirt with just Mr T's jewelry around the neck would look great on your bod:)

About the dates. Just wait until you are a stay at home parent and you will Never know the date!!!I don't even need a watch anymore- There is a little sense of freedom to that!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Coby said...

By word of mouth, i heard about this post, and i wanted to share one of my favorite novelty tees. Mine says, "I void warranties" with pictures of different screw heads. I'll keep my eyes open for Mr. T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home