Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You know that old Chinese curse, “May you live in interesting times.”

Well, I’ve noticed that my blog is only interesting when I do stupid or horrible things. Thankfully, I guess, I seem to have quite a bit of material lately.

Sooooo……

I shaved my beard this weekend. Accidentally.

You see, the beard trimmer is always set on 3.5. ALWAYS ALWAYS.

Except for this Sunday when I was in a hurry to get to church and decided I had just enough time to run the trimmer over my beard quickly. It’s always set to 3.5, and I didn’t pay any attention to the length setting. Oh yeah, and I didn’t use a mirror either.

It was set at 1.

Half my beard was gone before I noticed.

So I had to just get rid of all of it and start over. I definitely feel a little naked. Or a lot.

I’m hoping that if I push real hard I can set the record for growing it back quickliest.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kalyn Gensic said...

That story still makes me laugh. heheheheheheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home